History: 1948 - 1953
An international shipping line, once again, takes up passenger operations after the end of the war. The White Star Line conducts routes between Cuxhaven and Canada, before terminating service in 1954.
The reception building, which stands today in its present form, is erected directly on the quay landing. The structure, which rests 16 meters above the river bed on 666 steel pillars costs nearly 10 million marks.